9/20/2012

Pho Thin - Noodle Soup - The best Pho in Hanoi


 “If you want to enjoy Pho in Hanoi, Come to Pho Thin restaurant - Only Pho with beef”As the suggestion of my tour guide, MR Ha – who is working for asiatravelline company. I found to Lo Duc street, that is long street with many big trees was planted by French. I came there by bus and the bus stop is on the other way of the street. I got off the bus at the bus stop which is in front of the hospital, then walked back to find the No 13 on the billboard. After 10 minutes walking under the sun - lucky day because of the winter season.I walked to the end of the str, but could not see any No13. Then a count back, the fist house on the left is No1 and so on. I saw a house with many motorbikes in front of it - on the vendor. So at the fist time I walked by, I could not walk on the vendor so I had to step down on the street so I did not see the restaurant. Ok, right now I got it. I came in the restaurant.The first thing I saw a cooker with a big pot on the top. Suddenly, a waiter stopped me and say "money" I did not understand. Then she says again, thirty thousand Dong. I say "oh, understand" I show her 50.000d. She refunded me 20.000d. Then she took me to inside and sat on the long wooden char. In 5 minutes a waiter servers me a big bow of Pho with beef I added lemon juice, a litter chili sauce mix them and enjoyed. That is the best Pho I've ever eaten, fantastic and very delicious.Compare with 24 Pho, I prefer Thin Pho than 24 pho. Thin Pho is more delicious and more local, not noisy, clean and more local people come than 24 Pho and cheaper one.




Pho Thin from outside


A bow of Pho Thin



Inside Pho Thin Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for the attention!